Friday, August 26, 2011

Cheers to the Freaking Weekend

So lately I've been reallly missing school. I can't believe it's already been like 4 months since I've graduated...where has all the time gone? To ease the pain a little bit I've already planned a trip to go see my roommate in Philadelphia where she is attending med school over labor day! It's only a week away and it is MUCH needed! I can't wait!

This weekend is the much anticipated house warming/pure romance party at my new house. Should be a very interesting event, but a nice way to show off the house to all our friends. It will be funny to see what kind of "games" they play at this party... a lot of drinks and laughter I'm sure. This week has draggggeddd on so I'm so excited for the weekend! I think I need some retail therapy so shopping sounds like a good activity for tonight especially to rest up for tomorrow night. Cheers to the weekend!

Rant: Dear Scale, why can't you just give me the number I want??
Rave: New friends who make it easier to say goodbye to college and hello to the next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment