Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Merry-Land!

So this weekend I went down to Maryland for the weekend to visit Jon while his aunt and uncle visited. Most of the weekend was spent touring the town and spending time near the water. He's only about 20 minutes away from either the Potomac, Patuxent, and the Chesapeake Bay so it always puts me in a good mood! We ate our fill of crab legs and played fun games in the apartment.

Here's a pretty view of the water


And one of the super scary bridges you have to cross! I close my eyes every time!

I'm finally getting into a comfortable routine with the new house and my workout routine. I'm hoping this work week goes quickly because at the end of the week I'm going to the Britney Spears concert! It should be a much needed fun night out especially with having to deal with the fact that everyone is going back to school and now I'm in the "real world" and have to face the fact that I'm no longer in college.

Rant: I hate the inevitable fact that you feel like you're growing apart from friends since everyone is adjusting to grown-up life
Rave: A coworker showed me this sweet website today http://pinterest.com/. I've found some awesome recipes and crafts already!

No comments:

Post a Comment