Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Shake Your Money Maker!

So last night I went to BodyJam at the gym to get a little dance-cardio workout. Usually I really like this class because the people in it are athletic, but not crazy good dancers so we all feel comfortable around each other-until last night. It looked all innocent at first- the girl in front of seemed to get the steps down really well, but nothing too out of the ordinary-until we got to the mambo part. All of a sudden the girl in front of me became a dancing goddess who looked like she wanted to be a back-up dancer for Britney Spears or something! The way she was touching herself all crazy and shaking her hips made me nervous to even look at her! Maybe if I keep going to class I'll look like her someday- HA!

As I took my sweaty self back home, I got a call from my good friend who had just got back from ITALY (pretty much my dream destination) because friends of hers were getting married there. They asked her to go and being there for over a week she only spent $100 TOTAL!! Anyone wanna take me to Italy for their wedding? Ughh I'm totally jealous! I knew that I would end up saying this, but I should have studied abroad during college because I'm itching to go to a different country. Any suggestions on some budget traveling? I'm setting it as my goal right now to go to a foreign country by next year! I think I wanna start here....

IRELAND!

Tonight I'm testing out a recipe for my old roommate who is coming over to see my new place. I'll let you know how it comes out. It's a pasta dish with zucchini, onions, and cheese with a breadcrumb topping. YUM. Maybe if I close my eyes I can imagine I'm in Italy tonight!

Rant: Won't have cable or internet at the house until the end of the month and then found out today that the company went on strike! ughhh
Rave: So pumped the house is coming together! Will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment