Thursday, September 1, 2011

You Spin Me Right Round, Baby Right Round

The title of this post was inspired by the fact that I went spinning last night and in the middle of class I had the biggest charlie horse in my calf and had to stumble out of the room. My leg still hurts, but I've figured out it's because I'm dehydrated and spinning makes me sweat out of every pore in my body!

Not gonna lie-it's been a rough few days. There's been a squeaking in my breaks for a while now and I knew it was time to get them checked. Little did I know I would be spending a small fortune on getting all new breaks,rotors, and bearings on my poor little mercury cougar. After I had my credit card swiped I had to hold in the tears until I got in my car to drive home. Once I start to cry a little bit, the flood gates open and I cry about everything going on at that moment. I cried about my car, about not going back to school, about my weight, about my workout not "working out", about my friends who I miss, about missed opportunites, and anything else that could cram in my brain at that moment.

It's hard to realize that this is a whole new beginning in my life-just like it was when I first came to college. I know it's just something that will fix itself with time, but it sucks! And then there's the whole dieting thing which is going nowhere. I don't come home after work and binge on bad foods, but it seems like no matter what I do, no weight is coming off.

In other non depressing news, my roommates and I had our house warming party this past weekend with the first part of it being a Pure Romance party. I had never been to one before, but it exceeded all of my expectations quickly. It was so much fun and some of the stuff she showed us was so crazy! It was really fun to just get together with a bunch of girls and let loose for a while. And it's even better to be at a party at your own house sometime because then you can just crash without needing to worry about driving home!

Finally, I've become addicted to a new show-DEXTER! I watched the first season and now I'm hooked. Because the new season starts soon, I am on a mission. I must watch seasons 2-5 before October so I can start watching the new season. I think I can do it because Comcast has all seasons streaming online so I've accepted the challenge! Anybody else out there like the show?


Rant: I think I covered all of these above!
Rave: Long weekend coming up which means short week next week! woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment