Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Whole New Woman!

After an awesome visit from my boyfriend, it was back to the daily grind at work. I'm in a special training class at work so it's been a change from the normal routine, but it kind of feels like I'm back in college all over again. This has been the first week of my new weight loss challenge at work and I'm feeling the pressure. As I get closer and closer to this Thursday (weigh in day), I'm getting more and more nervous that my number last week was a fluke and it will look like I gained weight.

To try and get my mind off of the weight issue, I've tried to revamp myself a little bit in other ways. I went to the mall with a friend yesterday and finally got a little makeup consultation at Bare Minerals and ended up buying their starter kit. I have very little experience with foundation and makeup in general so I was happy that they were so helpful in showing me how to apply my makeup so that I could do it myself. On the plus side, it looks really good!

 Today I decided to get a haircut! I was a little hesitant to get it done somewhere else different than where I was used to at home, but I got referred by someone else so I took a chance. At first my bangs were a little shorter than I'm used to, but the more I'm looking at it the more I'm getting used to it- I'm sure I'll post pictures soon!

If anyone out there has tips on how to keep that motivation going without starvinggggg, please share your thoughts- I'm open to all suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment