Friday, September 16, 2011

"Mama, I'm Coming Home"

I've had an EXCELLENT week this week and I'm so excited for the weekend too! Yesterday was my weigh in and guess what?!?!.....I love 3 POUNDS!! :-) :-) It's such a good feeling to know that work can pay off sometimes and it's especially helped that I have someone else to motivate me to actually go to the gym and workout. With my little win, a new haircut, and the weather getting to my favorite temperature, I feel great!! Don't you with it could be like this all the time?

Anyway, so this weekend I am going home for the first time in almost 2 months to see my family and celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday party. She is the CUTEST niece out there but it's probably because I'm a little biased! Here's a recent picture of her!


I'm so happy to just spend a lazy weekend with my family and see my DOG! haha...The weather is supposed to stay around a perfect fall 60 degrees and sunny so it should be a really nice weekend. Hope it doesn't fly by! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment