Friday, July 15, 2011

"And all was well."

Unless you're living under a rock, you know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 2 premiered last night at midnight. One downfall of being an "adult" and having a real job where you have to be up at 6am is that you can't go see a movie at midnight and expect to be functioning the next day. Because of this, I opted to buy tickets for the 7pm showing tonight. I'll be much more awake, but I'm at the edge of my seat waiting to see it! The first book, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" was published in 1998 when I was 9 years old and now here I am at 22 and the journey is about to come to an end. I can't think of anything else in my life so far that I have followed and enjoyed for 13 years! Here's a picture of me in front of the Hogwarts Express!

I forgot to post yesterday because right after work I went out to dinner with my friend who I just graduated with to catch up and spice up our daily routines. We went to Houlihans and it was soooo delicious! You'll find my favorite drink below. It's their Georgia Peach Long Island Ice Tea! During their Happy Hour (5-7) they are only $3! It was really good to get out and do something different for a change, but I was a little disappointed that I will miss working out for 2 days in a row (since tonight is the Harry Potter movie and there's no way I'm missing that!)...I need to remember though that you need to give youself a break one in a while or you will just wear yourself out. I'll be going home this weekend where I will face the scale for the first time in a while. Hopefully it won't ruin my entire weekend and hopefully I find the motivation to keep going (any good tips out there anyone???)...Stay Tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment