Thursday, May 31, 2012

The time has come....

...FOR MY LITTLE SISTER TO GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL!!

Yep, that's right tonight is my little sister's graduation and I'm so proud of her and all that she has accomplished. She's even giving the benediction at tonight's program which is the same part of the program that I participated in when I graduated. Even though we've been through a lot of ups and downs, I can tell that time will only make us closer and I'm really excited to see her keep growing.

Us at the beach

Also, my peak of the day today was this awesome smoothie I made for breakfast. I found it on Pinterest and decided to try it out because I was getting bored of the same old breakfast fiber one bar. Because of all the comments on the blog about how good it was I decided just to turn the other way as I poured the spinach in my blender. I went to take a sip and it was DELICIOUS! The peanut butter flavor knocked out any hint that there was spinach in it and it benefits me because spinach helps you stay pretty and strong! The picture came out, but you get the point- it comes out looking nasty but give it a try because you won't regret it!
YUM!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment