Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Funday!

I'm going to be starting a new weekly post called "Friday Funday." All through the week I hear crazy facts or hear about fun stuff to do that I'm going to share them with you!

This week I heard from a friend of mine that the majority of people will meet the person they will marry by the age of 21! What do you feel about this? I mean at that point in life most people have graduated college where you meet a lot of people, but it still seems so young. Although I do find it kind of romantic that yes you could have met the person by 21 but then maybe you don't fall in love with them until much later.

Second, I urge everyone to go have some fun this week and visit a Pittsburgh Farmer's Market! You can get produce soooo cheap at these markets and know that what you're putting in your body is fresh! :)


Peak of the day
Getting to spend all weekend with great family and friends. Plus my parents are opening their pool which I am super excited about especially because it's supposed to be a very hot weekend! :) Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment