Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Be Happy

I wanted to share this cool article I came across today that put a little pep in my step :)

I like this article because it gives you a bunch of conflicting ways to respond to life. One of my favorites is this one:

12. GRATITUDE vs. INGRATITUDE. No no matter where they look, no matter where they are or with who, they have this capacity of seeing beauty where most of us would only see ugliness, opportunities, where most of us would only see struggles, abundance where most of us would only see lack and they express their gratitude for them all.

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say to find the good in EVERY day! We need to see beauty where most see ugliness. So today, I challenge you; take someone bad that has happened to you or something negative you read/see and find the positive aspect in it. It may be hard, but it's worth it and you'll be glad you did because it will start to turn your whole focus around. :)


My peak of the day you ask? Seeing this little gem of a video online. This would be a great way to start every day although I don't know if I would exactly be able to climb up on my sink :)


No comments:

Post a Comment