Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Funday!

For today's Friday Funday, I wanted to share a video I saw on YouTube of the BEST.PROPOSAL.EVER. It has been called the world's first live lip-dub proposal and I think it's just plain awesome! I honestly got sucked into watching it a second time getting ready to post it here and cried again!! I think the best part of the whole video is watching her reactions as all her family and friends are dancing before her! So awesome!



Oh and like I said yesterday, my little sister graduated high school! She has done a great job and made everyone in my family proud! Congrats Maria!


I'm really looking forward to this weekend as I am going to the Lady Antebellum concert tomorrow night! My friends and I are going to go early and tailgate before the show and it's even one of my friend's first time at a country concert so seeing her reactions may be the best part!

Have a good weekend!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment