Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yum!

So recently I've found a new website that is my go-to when I want to find a delicious (yet healthy) snack! DashingDish.com is amazing!! Her protein shakes are soo good and make me full yet satisfied between meals or even as a meal replacement. My favorite shakes so far are the cake batter and thin mint shakes. When you see that the first ingredient to these shakes are cottage cheese, it may turn you off, but believe me I HATE cottage cheese, but LOVE these shakes!

In other news, I'm staying pretty dedicated to my work-outs. I managed to do 3 miles the other day in 38 minutes. It may  not seem like a big deal to you experienced runners out there, but I was pretty pumped!

This past weekend we held a coworker tailgate and went to the Pittsburgh Pirate game where they WON and are currently still about .500!
Me and a couple coworkers

Then, on Saturday I went to a bachelorette party and it was a lot of fun! I can't wait until the wedding this weekend! I also get to see my best friend all week long since she is in town(all the way from California!)as the maid of honor for the wedding.
Love her
I almost forget to say my peak of the day! It has to be getting to runt to Target on my lunch break and getting a bunch of things I needed to make this busy weekend go smoothly. It's shaping up to be a pretty great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment