Monday, June 18, 2012

Celebration Weekend!

So this weekend was packed with FUN, and not just the kind you're thinking about! On Friday night I took my friend out for a birthday dinner then we went to see the band FUN in concert (think the song "We Are Young"). They put on an AMAZING show and I left feeling awake and excited enough to keep my night going to Hofbrahaus for my friend's birthday! If you've never been, it's a german-style beer hall with people drinking out of large steins and dancing on top of tables! I'm including some pictures :)


The boy :)

There's the glass I'm talking about- get's pretty dangerous as the night goes on!
Then, if all of that wasn't enough, I had my little sister's graduation party on Saturday, followed by a wedding. A crazy weekend, but a really fun one.

Oh and the best part of my weekend- putting on the dress I bought about a month ago for this wedding and it fit wayyy better than it did the day I tried it on! It's the best feeling when your work pays off! I'll have to post pictures this week once I upload them!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment