Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

So the past several days I have been celebrating the 4th of July with family and friends and it was just what I needed to relax from the normal routine. We have a big festival near our house every year which brought lots of good food and crafts! I also had my 5 year high school reunion which was more fun than I expected. It's funny to see people who have changed a lot since high school or who haven't changed a bit (ie. the assholes are still assholes). Here's some pictures from the weekend! 
Getting to experience my little cousin's first firework experience. She loved them!

My cousin and niece!

Boys will be boys

  
Happy 4th!
My peak of the day today is finding a new lunch spot that I have a feeling I will be frequenting! It's called "Hello Bistro" in Oakland and it's owned by Eat n' Park. You can have them build you your own salad at a fixed cost (no scale!) and then they chop it up for you. It's delicious!! Definitely check them out if you're ever in Oakland!
The next couple of days should be pretty awesome because one of my college room mates if coming to visit from Philly! I love getting together with old friends!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment