Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back to Cali!

I feel like I'm still feeling the post-vacation blues almost 2 weeks later, but Jon and I had such a great time in California visiting Julie. The vacation was just so fun and care free that I never wanted to come home. Here's some highlights of the trip!!

Jon and I on top of Runyon Canyon

Jul Mil and I!

We started wayyyy down there!

testing out the panorama setting on my new camera

Griffith Observatory

Zac Efron!

On our tour of WB Studios

SET OF FRIENDS!!!

Big Bang Theory!!!

Add caption

LOVE this girl!

The gang for the week


This is really what life is about- spending time with amazing people and getting to travel to places you've never been before.

My peak of the day today was some new music my friend sent to me. Nothing is better than listening to a brand new song and loving it!

Hope everyone out there is enjoying life as much as me! We only get one people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment