Thursday, March 22, 2012

Memories that last a lifetime

Hey everyone!!
    So this past weekend I got to go to Cincinnati and visit my old college roommate Bre, with my other roommate Sam. It was so good to catch up on everyone's life and relive some old times!

Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Reunited and it feels so good!

so much green!

beautiful park near Bre's house!

Now that I'm finally getting back into the old routine of a normal week since I have nowhere to go this weekend, I've been exercising consistently during my lunch break with my coworkers and after work as well. It really does help my mood. I have a weigh in tonight so I'll let you all know how I did!!

Oh, my peek of the day yesterday had to be volunteering at Children's Hospital and getting to take one of the patients to a princess party they had complete with Snow White and Cinderella, storybook making, and of course, tiaras!! It was so much fun to see all the little kids with a smile on their face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment